Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It drives me crazy when......

I see someone's shirt tag sticking out. I just have to fix it! I'll just fix it for people I know, but what about people I don't know?
I was at the store one day, and the lady ahead of me had a tag sticking out of her blouse...
I'm thinking to myself...do I just reach up and fix it? Should I tell her? Is this a life or death thing? Why am I even worrying about her tag...I can't help it,,,It's taking all I got to not reach up and fix it.... look away..just..look away...
I didn't fix it. I didn't tell her, and she didn't die from her tag sticking out of her Blouse.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Hmm. A different perspective. I always tell people! On Monday my husband told me the tag was sticking out of my blouse. It was early evening. That means it was sticking out all day. My two sisters I spent time with didn't tell me!! Oh, well. You are correct in saying, "It didn't matter in the scheme of things."