Friday, April 17, 2009

What a week!

Monday I had to go and have Blood work done....Yearly check up..fun!
Tues. I had to go and have more blood drawn...OBGYN wants to see if I am Pregnant.
Pregnant? What the heck? Well, my last two Monthly periods have been waaaaay late, and not much of one. I had my Tubes tied back in 2005, and I didn't really think I could be pregnant...or could I? It has happened to Women before.
I must admit that I was starting to get a little nervous about the results..which would be in the next day after 10:00am.

Now, how many times have we women had to worry about if we might be pregnant or not? My hubby says I worry too much, but there have been a few times in my life when my monthly had been late (when I'm usually on time) and it's always in the back of your mind if you are or not...

This time is a little different....I'm too old! If it would of happen years ago we could deal with it.... All I was thinking was...I'm too old!...
I haven't been eating right...Hubby would have to give up his music room...We need a new Vehicle... I don't know if my body could take it...
I'm too old!

So, yeah, maybe I am over-reacting a little, but I can't help it... And just waiting for 10:00 for the results was driving me nuts. I manage to wait until 10:15 to call the office.... I have some control left in me. lol




0 comments: