Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vacation is over...Get your butt back to work!

Well...We used up the last of our vacation weeks..Going back to work Monday, and really not looking forward to it!

I would love to be a "stay at home" wife, but these days we just can't afford living on only one income....
I often think that if we give up a few non necessary toys that maybe we could, but we are spoiled with technology.
To be honest, we really don't have that many toys, but the toys we do have all cost money to keep up.

I'm thinking about changing my cell phone plan...need to find a better/cheaper plan.

Other than that, all is well with me and mine!
Hope all is well with you and yours!
Hugs!

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Linda! Good to hear from you. Glad all is well there. Fine here, too. Can you believe it's already going to be September? Temperatures are dropping already! Take care & God Bless, Blog Buddy!!
~Nancy~