Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy IVGLDSW Day!


Hello, my Blog Friends.... and Happy Saturday....
Today we went to Wright Patt Air force Base (Dayton Oh.) to hang with my stepson.
He leaves for Qatar Nov. 3 for a 6 month tour..
We had the good old American food..."Pizza and Budweiser"
Yummm!
(hubby and Alec)
Here is a little something for the girls...
HAPPY IVGLDSW DAY!

Today is International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman's Day, so please send this message to someone you think fits this description. Please do not send it back to me as I have already received it from a Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman! And remember this motto to live by: Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, totally worn out and screaming 'WOOO HOOOOO what a ride!'
Have a Great Weekend!

8 comments:

Sherri said...

Hi
thanks for your comment on my post.
My sister lives in Ohio, in Lewisburg. I enjoyed my visit to your blog. now following you

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda;
Loved loved loved your post for today. Nice pictures....
And the "sliding in sideways with chocolate in one hand and wine in the other....." FABULOUS. Words for crazy women like myself to live by, indeed!

Have a super weekend, and Happy Halloween!
Terri

Linda said...

Thanks, and it's so nice to meet you Sherri.
Please stop by anytime!

Terri...So, how did I know that you would like that? Crazy huh?

Cheers my friend!

Marnie said...

I love this special holiday :0) I will have to mark it down for next year...lol.

Lucy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

This past weekend I was definitely not living life timidly. But, I am back on my straight and narrow path and my stomach is thanking me (LOL)

Good Luck to your Step Son and thanks for his service!!!

Linda said...

* Marnie...Thanks for stopping by.
Glad you like the new Holiday..lol

* Lucy...Sometimes life is not meant to live timidly..lol
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs to all....

wendy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting new people. I was wondering whay atll those "initials" stood for at the beginning.
pretty cool.
and I LOVE that motto

come again.

Linda said...

Thanks Wendy...Glad you liked my Motto...it comes in handy at times!

Feel free to pop in anytime!