Monday, October 18, 2010

I tried not to show my disgust!

So, cold and flu season is upon us, and guess who has a cold already..yep, yours truly! (oh the joy)

It all started last week when I had to work with this young guy at work...He was coughing, and all snotty...We have to share a phone, and at one time I remember, it rang, he answered, then handed it to me....I was like...ewww. (I tried not to show my disgust) I didn't want to take it...I didn't want to put it up close to my face...I had to take it...and I had to put it up to my face..shudder.

My throat started getting sore Saturday, and by Sunday the dam broke into a full blown cold!

~Oh, the Joy!~


~WEEKEND FUN~

Saturday, my son (Bo) was working as a chain- saw creepy guy at a local Haunted Orchard...

Jandra (Bo's g-friend), my friend Vickie and I (sore throat and all) went out for a night of screams. I took my camera....this first picture is of Jandra, before she knew this was Bo...look at the terror on her face....LOL


We found out that this was Bo...big smile on Jandra's face...



This was a lot of fun!


Oh, the best part of my weekend...I got a new computer! Woot!

*Made a pillow a couple of weeks ago...this was just a practice pillow.


Hugs to all....

3 comments:

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

Thanks for joining the party!

Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including me!! Please follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

Be sure to come by tonight for the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop!

Have a great day!!
Java

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda;
Thanks for stopping by my Blog. Loved your comments!

When I had a job (unemployed at the moment) I managed a whole team of help desk techs who worked on the phones. I tried to stress disinfecting the phones at the end of their shifts, but I know they didn't do it half the time. Colds were swapped around like PB&J sandwiches. I provided them with disinfectant, but couldn't make them use it.
Wasn't exactly like your situation, however. They only handed their phones over at the end of their shifts.
Still.......bugs happen.
Glad you had a nice weekend!
Terri

natalie said...

hi Linda! please stop by Lurkynat and say hi..
Whata scary picture this guy was indeed!
natalie