Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday / In the Spotlight

I started this day out with "Wordless Wednesday", and that was enough right? because it said wordless.   Well, while I was out surfing blogs I came across a few blogs that had me LMAO..and if a blogger can make me laugh, cry, nod in agreement from something they wrote, I'll stalk them I'm a fan for life, and I like to share!
~In the Spotlight~
 




Photobucket
Unfortunately this blogger has made his final post...just the way my luck runs..find something interesting...then WHAM!











 

3 comments:

Princess S said...

That is funny....I love a good chuckle to start the day!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know. For some of us, that might not be all that bad.
LMAO

Hope your day is super wonderful, my friend!

Terri

Linda said...

Gotta love a good Chuckle to start the day!

@Terri...Thank you! silly