Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hello Old Friend

My Blog.....It's been so long since I've been in here that I almost couldn't find you.  New Laptop didn't have you book marked, no short cuts.. nothing!  The panic was starting to set in, but then... I found you!
And all I can say is.... Hello Old Friend... I have missed you!

It's almost been a year since my last post. And a lot has happened in that year. I will try to catch you up on it all.

My Blog.... When I even think of you I think of a nice warm cup of tea on a chilly day pouring my heart out to you.
 
Life is going by so fast... I feel the need to slow down and catch my breath.
So I come to you my old friend where I feel the warmth and peace...away from the fast paced Social media  that I am so addicted to.  The whole world is addicted to. It's sad really, but that's what it has come to these days.
So, I'm glad I have you to turn to... just being here is making me feel better already!
Everyone should have an old friend like you to come to.

My Blog.... I Love You!
::Linda::

0 comments: