Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy weekend

Getting some project's done around the house. We have been painting all the trim on the (outside) of the house. The windows look awful, and the fence which is the weathered look got a coat of paint.
The hubby and I went around and round about painting the fence...he thought it should stay the "weathered" look, I wanted it to match the trim.
I won, but only painted the face of the fence....trimmed the Rose of Sharon tree, and moved some ferns from the back of the house to the front of the fence. Once they take hold, and thicken I think it will look better! The hubby did say he likes how it looks! Ha
(Picture was taken with my cell phone....Ugh! I need a new camera!)
Have a Great week!



2 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Linda,

Oh, you have had a busy weekend! Everything looks nice and fresh, and must give you both a good feeling of a job well done. Cell phone picture looks pretty good, I think.

Huggies,

Renie

Linda said...

Thank you Renie...We'll be doing more this weekend!