Sunday, January 30, 2011

Worry not

First of all, I just want to say..."Hello", and Good Day  to all you wonderful People! 
Have I told you all how much I appreciate your Friendship?
I am truly Blessed!  Thank you for being a part of my life!

Today, I was looking at my son...I mean..really looking.  Watching how he interacted with the "Guys" on their Sunday Wii Golf . (Sunday Morning Golf Tradition)
Well, I've come to the conclusion that He's just "One of the guys" now.  My little guy is all grown up now. OMG...he'll be 30 this May.
Wow...There is 17yrs. between us..I'm feelin old.

Remembering back to when he was my Little Man...I find that I miss that lil guy.. He could give the best bear hugs.. Where he would wrap his arms around my neck, his legs around my waist, and then squeeze.
It's funny,  how when they are little we worry about their safety.
What they are "getting in to" when you notice that he's been way too quiet..
You worry when they go off to School..  The friends they hang with...their first kiss...
WARNING!
The worrying never stops! 
Now, you worry if they are paying their bills on time...if they have enough money to pay their bills!
If they are eating good.
Changed the sheets on his bed...etc...


I know.... my hubby even tells me that I need to stop worrying, but I don't think can...He's my baby! But, I can hide my worries.. 
Maybe a puppy would give me something else to think about..hint hint.

I guess all we can hope for, is that our children are Healthy and Happy!
    ~Have a Great Weekend!~
               Hugs

5 comments:

Sheila Siler said...

My oldest is 17, and we're preparing for him to go off to college. Then I have two more. Seems like they're always little to me. Good luck on getting a puppy!

Theresa said...

Lovely post! How right you are, my friend, about the worrying! You never stop. My boys are 28 and 37 and Momma worries, let me tell you!

HUGS

Theresa said...

Linda, I had to post under my empty Google ID because it wouldn't let me post under OpenID for wordpress. Just so you know it's me.

Terri
http://tsonodablog.wordpress.com

Nancy said...

The worrying never stops is the one true thing about motherhood. When they get older the worries get worse, too. And grandchildren, oh Lordy! Worry about those loves, too! But I guess it's all part of life and we wouldn't worry if we didn't love nor if we didn't care. So it's okay.

Diplo_Daddy said...

I worry about our litle boy, too. But not nearly as much as my wife. I guess it's a female thing. To worry about them, shows that you care and love them. It's natural.